50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

marl's 20-30 place

Post  Marlena on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 am

hey folks...

1-15 is lame, and i think i made close to 100 lvls overall in shaiya so far. i'm omw to lvl 30 hm now and i think this will probably stay my highest... so i'll probably end up in 20-30 for a really really long time.

Now what i wonder is if any of you have or or plan to have a char for there too so we might team up? i'm not the best pvper but what the hell :-).

yours,
the mascot

p.s. if you can't read the poll question either: it's: I like pvp...

Marlena
Trusted Guild Member & Mascot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PvP 20-30

Post  Vauxil on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi Marlena,

Lvling as we speak. 28 now...so Vauxile's coming soon!
Vauxil
Grand Duchess & Guild Visor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marl's 20-30 place

Post  Semanti on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:58 am

maybe someday =)
Semanti
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the downside

Post  Marlena on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:39 am

time didnt go unnoticed...

i hate to repeat that, but some players with good gear there say that 20-30 is dead, they recommend to finish the rank and lvl out or play a different game. all the dread helmets, lvl5s, wind resist armors, elemental lapis, ice cream, nostrums and ums really messed the place up. aeria did a bad job. greedy short sighted bastards that killed pvp. sucks to be beat just because someone spends a lot more money on the game.

its like this: sometimes i can wipe out "normal" hard mode mode pvp parties alone singlehandedly. but very very very very often i just get slowed and one-shotted by a specific um archer. the differences are huge. the last event showed what it's really like. 4 um lighties can wipe out every darkie on the map.

as for darkies: that doesnt go unnoticed in the mood of course. some darks have good gear, but honestly... imho few of them are good pvpers. it just doesnt help if you're a geard out um war with sonics and you run away from everyone else and then complain that no one is there with you to fight.

Gara (Gorash) is back btw so i have some hope that we can ever take and hold the alter a bit again... but otherwise... its more fun to just roam the map or sneak into the lightie fortress with a sin or an orc. battling for the altar is just suicide nowadays for the average geared hm. too bad :-(.

looking forward to meet you there nevertheless Vauxil!!

um sema... cu soon haha

Marlena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marl's 20-30 place

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum